09:22

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > General Railway Discussion > Freight Operations and Observations

Thornaby and Tees Yard on video

Old 27th April 2008, 15:49

Smile Thornaby and Tees Yard on video

I've made a video that I've cut up into seven parts and posted on YouTube. Its a warts and all vid and some of the camera work is shaky and sometimes the view isn't very good cos its looking through dirty windows and the like, but I think its quite good and also a bit amusing at times. I'll warn you now that there's a wee bit of bad language.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Cheers. Ewan.

Old 27th April 2008, 20:45
Station Manager

I enjoyed the video Dynamo and was not put off by the odd mistakes apart from showing the world where you keep your car radio face plate and then the reg of your car. As an ex part time copper and the son of a CID officer I can't help noticing these things, but well done on the video
Old 27th April 2008, 22:32

I did think about showing where radio face was kept, but it shouldn't matter because there's no point in stealing it because once its been disconnected from the cars battery you need to put the code in to use it again, and thats safely locked away in the house. A lot of units don't bother with the faceplate because of this, like my mates Honda Civic Type R thats got a fixed faceplate.
Old 14th October 2008, 11:56

Sorry to seem like a plank - but when I try to access the vids I just get put on to Youtube's opening page where my kinda favourite stuff is shown and a message about private videos.

Anybody any idea what I'm doing wrong?

L
Old 26th October 2008, 13:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther View Post
Sorry to seem like a plank - but when I try to access the vids I just get put on to Youtube's opening page where my kinda favourite stuff is shown and a message about private videos.

Anybody any idea what I'm doing wrong?

L

Your doing nothing wrong. EWS management didn't like the videos so they had them removed.