18:59

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Members Area > Say Hello

Hi i am new

Closed Thread

Old 7th July 2006, 13:42

Hi i am new

Hi there fellow train enthusiasts!

I am new to the forum and also new to the wonderful world of trains, only recently have i discovered this joy. Trains seem to have filled a gap that seems to have been missing for so long in my life. I love everything about them, the way they bellow out steam, the way they move forwards and backwards, the way they sound, the way they smell, the way the feel under my fingers, the excitement they envoke in my loins is undescribable.

My favorite engine has to be Thomas (pictured below), but i really like Gordon too, he is so strong and manly. But Thomas will always have a place close to my heart, he is so sweet....

If anyone knows if there is a real replica (obviously i know he is not a real engine! trains cant speak silly!) i would love to go and see him in the flesh (well steel i guess rather than flesh, flesh wouldn't be an appropriate material to construct a steam engine it isn't strong enough for a start, plus it would smell really horrid when you lit the fire inside).

Any information on where i could meet Thomas would be recieved with much love.

Kindest regards,

Herman
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thomas.jpg (62.1 KB, 4 views)

Old 8th July 2006, 09:01
Fat Controller

When this idiot joined to take the piss and write this crap , he entered his correct e mail address

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Wonder how much spam he will now get from our spiders
Closed Thread