00:52

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Railway Modelling > Railway Modelling

Bucknell Lane TMD Layout for Exhibition.

Old 1st October 2015, 21:55

Thumbs up Bucknell Lane TMD Layout for Exhibition.

Greetings all,

I hope everyone is well, Bucknell Lane TMD the layout is a modern image layout based in the time period from 1970’s to mid 1990's. If anyone is interest in booking my layout please get in touch. The total dimensions are 16’ X 7' with the fiddle yard fitted, if space is tight I can leave the fiddle yard off then it's 16’ X 1' it is totally free standing an now can be operated by 2 operators. I have been to several exhibitions in the past the old Leominster model railway exhibitions put on by the A49 Group an Bournville but that was before it was greatly extended to what it is now. Since then it's been to Stafford 2011 and Belper in 2012. I have had nothing but positive feed back from every exhibition I've been to, just ask John HT. So if anyone is looking to fill a gap at shortish notice let me know an I'll see what I can do. Please contact me via my email [email protected].
It’s now booked in for Model Rail Crewe next year at the Coppenhall Club on the 23rd June 2024, at the moment it’s undergoing an upgrade. The track layout is the same but the old buildings have gone an been or being replaced, so next year will be the improved Bucknell Lane TMD. For info on the exhibition next year Visit: modelrailcrewe.uk for the full details. Hope to see a few of you there……

Many thanks guys Phill Lnwr20

Last edited by lnwr20; 18th August 2023 at 16:32.
Old 18th August 2023, 16:41

Thumbs up Going through an entire upgrade

Bucknell Lane TMD is currently undergoing an upgrade to the buildings an scenic’s, which I’m surprising myself with as I’ve not been one for doing much scenery before. I will post a few pics as soon. The pics already posted on the forum are now what it used to look like..!! I think all will be surprised at the changes I know I am. If you can’t wait for photos to be posted here check out my Facebook group Bucknell Lane TMD, as this gets updated everyday I’m able to work on the layout.