21:37

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Members Area > Say Hello

Good evening and a strange question for you

Old 20th August 2011, 19:37

Good evening and a strange question for you

Good evening

I've joined the forum in the hope that one of you would be good enough to point me in the right direction.

I live next to a level crossing and have my house up for sale. Unfortunately, the proximity of the house to the railway line is putting viewers off so I have decided to think smart and appeal to people who actually like the railways

I'd very much like to post a link to the house on RightMove but don't know if this would be acceptable on here, or where to do it. Could somebody maybe advise me please?

Alternatively, if you are looking for a house in Solihull next to a level crossing (beautiful view of the Shakespeare Express on a Sunday) please get in touch

Many thanks

Old 21st August 2011, 13:59

I don't know if this is helpful, but I think you will find that most raiway magazines take adverts for properties like this.
Old 21st August 2011, 16:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Road View Post
I don't know if this is helpful, but I think you will find that most raiway magazines take adverts for properties like this.
Thanks very much for this. I originally thought of magazines but discarded the idea as I thought it might be quite expensive.

If this doesn't work I will look into it more, as I imagine the readership is quite large.