07:25

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > General Railway Discussion > Passenger Operations and Observations

What Do We Think Of The National Express Livery ?

Old 7th April 2009, 19:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by berwickspotter View Post
I have also got to agree. Never let a bloody bus company run a railway
Yep - with you all the way on that one! National Express can't even run a nationwide coach company, so why they're wrecking the railway industry as well is a mystery. Why would a train company want a livery that looks like the copper on a printed circuit board anyway?
I have a personal grievance against Stagecoach, as their only objective seems to be the filling of Brian Soutar's pocket. In doing so, he has removed public transport from large parts of the UK for the sole purpose of making massive profits. What he's done to SouthWest Trains and their employees is a disgrace. Come the revolution, it'll be a case of 'Soutar - up against the wall, last cigarette, BANG, BANG, BANG!' Well, we can dream!

Old 7th April 2009, 20:49
berwickspotter

That would be to good a death
just get a train to run over him i think there will be one or two drivers
who would jump at the chace at that
Old 8th April 2009, 14:02
SOUTHEASTERN-465

i also agree berwick,why is a bus company running a rail-company,my opinion is bus companys stick to bus companys,and train companys stick to train companys! and im also talking about SWT!
Old 8th April 2009, 23:39

Not seen the NXEC livery in the flesh yet, but the NXEastAnglia one is plug awful ! The staff are so ashamed of it that I got warned over taking a photo of a unit in that livery at Tottenham Hale today !!