21:32

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Diesel & Electric > Diesel & Electric Discussion

List of Tugs in the overhaul programme

Old 30th December 2011, 11:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcaravanner View Post
AND
Tends to be a little out of date too as daft as it sounds Facebook is the place for up to date info via a closed group

UK Trainspotting & Rail Enthusiasts

where every few days we get list of allocations
Hi Gray, I know what your saying cos i have sent stuff to them myself and it has appeared two days later or not at all. But what does appear is often from info recieved by other site visitors and the info printed can only be as good as the info recieved eh? I recently submitted info after spotting 08530 on a low loader heading south on the M1 and it was never added to the site and i have not heard of anyone else spotting it at anytime thereafter...strange one that, let me know if your other site say anything about that one please. I will also have a look at the other sites also mate, I have seen your name on a few of them, notably locoscene and if your still up for someone giving you some assistance up Toton bank next spring please get in touch via either site and i will assist in anyway i can mate. Bit muddy at the moment mate, you would be cleaning your chair for days after, but springtime is a little firmer underfoot. Speak to ya soon Gray, Cheers, Tim

Old 3rd January 2012, 03:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcaravanner View Post
AND
Tends to be a little out of date too as daft as it sounds Facebook is the place for up to date info via a closed group

UK Trainspotting & Rail Enthusiasts

where every few days we get list of allocations
Interesting.......

Tags
class 60, overhaul, tugs