View Single Post
Old 6th July 2008, 17:13

Cheers for the welcome guys. Yes, I'm now a Kentish man, although only in the last year. Before that I was in Lincolnshire and before that Yorkshire and before that Hampshire, and before that... Holland!

I know the 66's aren't everyones cup of tea, but I reckon in 30 years time it will be interesting to have a thorough photographic record of them all... however many that turns out to be.

I have to say I'm intrigued by Foghut's comment - I know there are more Freightliners due (954-957) and more DRS (431-434) but I didn't know GBRf were getting more! I can't keep up

John H-T: thanks for the comment. Some of my earlier 2006/7 photos aren't that good, and I'm trying to replace them all with some better composed photos. That was when I'd just got into photography and hadn't a clue about composing shots or lighting etc. Even some of my more recent stuff isn't always fantastic, but it beats my earlier attempts! But with 441 sheds knocking around at the moment you can appreciate how long it's going to take me