View Single Post
Old 8th June 2012, 23:13

Gary
I'm curently working on two FARISH OO KINGS and a GOLDEN ARROW each and everyone as a slightly different version of their unique motor and transmission , interestingly they seem to have a centrifugal device so the motor spins on after power off giving a kind of coasting but no wonder so many were converted to run TRIANG motors.There doesn't seem to be a dedicated collectors site (go on someone prove me wrong) for GF OO gauge so most of my spare parts are sourced from scrappers found on EBAY,strangely every Black FIve has proved too good to cannibalise,got a Prarie body that could be next but frankly a TRIANG chassis can be modded, to enjoy the look of the thing running,and they do have a certain charm be prepared to compromise on the running gear the chassis suffer terrible problems with mazac fatique Bob. Lowe. (Currently filling my life with the things i couldn't afford 40 odd years ago. TRIX, DUBLO, LPS, GUITARS, all the things we all keep hidden in the shed and tell the wife weve had all along) GOOD LUCK