View Single Post
Old 13th February 2015, 00:20

Post HiGH Railways is the next big jump

Hi

I am very pleased and glad to be here and get in touch with people interested into my proposition. Sorry if my English isn't fluent but it remains understandable.

In 24 December, i have published an online document titled Safe, secure and Smart Railways of the future. I was searching for a technology to resolve common problems linked to railroads and its vehicles at once. The problems i have studied was :
  • The problem of collisions phenomena and its deadliest results.
  • Slow trains speeds in bad weather or closer to urban areas to prevent accidents.
  • Heaviest trains weights causes consumption of huge energy on startup and difficult decelerations.

From my perspective and with respect to all of your points of views, those problems are all linked to each others because of a common barrier. This barrier is the railway architecture itself.

Trains are getting more and more faster and comfortable, but what about people living and doing activities closer from those railroads ? Aren't they in continuous danger, theirs children and animals as well ? How many time train or tram stops because of either a collision or the existence of a natural obstacle such as inundation making hundreds of people who are traveling inside train or tram wasting theirs times waitings ? and finally why train has to weight 400 tonnes to carry 400 passengers that all theirs total weights is just about 40 tonnes ? that remain us to Confucius proverb [not use a cannon to kill a mosquito].

For that reasons, i have provided the idea of building railways that provides the following :
  • Resolve the problems of collisions, so they will be no more danger to crossing objects being humans, vehicles or animals. No more need to build safe crossing passengers and spend even more money to build walls to prevent people from getting to the rail track.
  • Resolve the problem of natural obstacles, such as inundations, snows, earthquakes that prevents train and tram from continuing its travel normally.
  • Of course, it also time to think about the construction of more lightweight trains that weights less tons and consumes less energy as well.

The solution to that problems exists, it is called HiGH Railways.

A HiGH Railway is a railroad which is elevated from the ground at a level that allows major objects to move freely under it. So you can imagine in a HiGH Railway, people and cars can always cross under it and trains, trams are moving on top of rails as normal.
The benefits of such architecture is that it open the doors into new technologies and resolve significant issues in traffic safety and quality such as Traffic Jam.

A HiGH Railway guarantee zero collisions, zero casualties amount crossing objects and allow faster trains even in urban areas.

So if you are an individual or company which is interested into HiGH Railway, do not hesitates to contact me by email highrailways@outlook.com, also i am glad to respond to your questions, in case you have by email as well.

Best Regards

The author: A. Ouysse