View Single Post
Old 4th March 2022, 05:47

Hi Steve!

Good to hear from you!
I hope you've been able to reschedule your eye appointment! That must be an ordeal, to say the least!

I always appreciate your perspective on the train videos that I post. I learn something new with your knowledge! I'll try to look into some of the questions you asked about tire maintenance, and so on.

Here is a NEW video from the Tokyu Oimachi Line!

Being busy at work has limited my ability to record train videos, but I managed to film this one of the Tokyu Oimachi Line in Tokyo.

The Tokyu Oimachi Line is a 12.4 kilometer railway line that runs from Oimachi Station (Tokyo) to Mizonokuchi Station in Kawasaki, Kanagawa.. There are currently 16 stations on the train line (also includes stops at Futako-shinchi & Takatsu on the Den-en-Toshi Line) and it takes about 30 minutes to travel from the track's beginning to the end of the line. The 2 rolling stock types (local services) on this line are the 5-car 9000 series EMU and 9020 series EMU. The 2 rolling stock types (express services) on this line are the 6000 and 6020 (7-car) EMU. This video showcases a cabin-view as the train travels from Oimachi Station to the final stop at Mizonokuchi Station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s0W8hQ0A88

If you haven't already, I hope you can subscribe to the channel for more train videos in the future!

ありがとう!Thank you!