View Single Post
Old 6th September 2009, 20:37

Its all around the network.
You just have to look closely to see the signs of this.
I think the mid cheshire line was at one point as there is a few old wire poles along the line. Lokk at altrincham for example.
I do have a book on this somewhere.

Exactly, where is the power going? It certanly is not being used as it is separate from other circuits.

The whole point about the future is that it hasn't happened yet. We can shape and mould it as long as we are imaginative. Imagination can lead us any where, so we could find a way to save the old as well as making new.
The human race is a clever race (most of it) and because of this look at what has been achieved.
Here is something to think about. We are all made of stardust. Stars give life.
We are all the same thing except in different forms, so maybe we should think as one and look forward to the future. The future can be as we like it if we get up and do something towards that.

I finish with this, If we can save out heritage, it will teach future gererations and prevent us from forgetting our past.
The dream of Tornado was about bringing the past to the future.
To remember who we are, we need to remember who we were and live the past.
Lessons from the past can shape the future. Who knows, I we want it there could be steam around for a very long time and If we want it, we can find a way forward that helps us all and so creates a brighter future.