View Single Post
Old 6th December 2008, 20:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisstrains View Post
thats not all that bad mate and actually looks alot more reasonable to do than the other one!, with the crossovers it was merely a case of finding something that would actually link together, when using the medium points for some reason it would work (when you bear in mind im going to be using flexitrack rather than set track in many places).

You make a good point about the multi layer which was something i was concerned about from past experience, infact when we last tried it about the only train that would actually make the climb was my old triang britannia (now that was a beast!). I have noticed the newer engines still lack the power of the much older stuff (but they do look so much nicer!).

I think i might move the points on the left hand side as thinking about it they are on the flip section, not a great idea.. i can just see my cousin rushing in and flip it up without even thinking about the trucks on the siding, reminds me off the time he drove my royal scot off the table (btw anyone know a place i can get a replacement body ).

Anyways thanks for all the imput here, i think you have saved me some time and money!