View Single Post
Old 30th November 2007, 14:07

Well in my book nobody should be standing it should not be allowed Northern have no excuse for overcrowding trains they need to sort it out big time as one day something serious will happen and they will be the blame and then will they learn.

Manchester to Chester seems like a long route they should have had a 150 on there of four coaches or if fast service then a 156.

The maintince should be stepped up as well as the reason for most brekdowns is through overloading the trains so if they didnt overload them there wouldent be as many trains out of service.

Northern don't seem to have a clue what they are doing aall they seem to do is give the trains a coat of paint which i must admit does make the 142's especially look tidy but relly they should start putting hard presure on they goverment for new trains.

As i belive if they were to put enough presure on the DFT they would probably get there in the end but theres nop reason why Northern can't take other funding means to get new trains ie Private funnding from things Like Football Players-Shops like Primarrk as the ammount of peolpe on the trains going to Primark in Liverpool is amazing.

Also noticed that 142 060 & 142 041 seem to be the latest to be painted into the northern livery.