View Single Post
Old 30th December 2007, 13:51

I travel every day mainley by Merseyrail (Northern Line) alotogh a relible service the trains are allways crowded all day long 3 coach trains in peak times.

And the fares go up next year what do we get for our extra money for me it is an extra £1.20 a week on my season ticket will io even get a space for my bike for that or even a seat on the 08.22 train from Blundelsands and Crosby.

Even traveling by Northern Rail you can be squashed in like a sardeen no wonder people what to travel by car for me i have no choice but to travel by Train & Bike.

The truth is that this courntry is backwards as i belive if we had a king instead of a queen then things would get better especially the railways as in anothe year or two we arn't going to get any were by train as all these 20 & 30year old DMU's and EMU's arn't going to be abnle to move they will be compleatley failled as they can't cope with the stress they are put under.

TOC's constantly trying to revive old stock with very little money the next thing will be the roads will be that conjested the roads will be at a stand still and trains won't be able to move becuase they will all be knackered clapped out the buses the same and the whle country will be at a stand still unless the Person at the very top steps down.