View Single Post
Old 5th September 2010, 20:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbyteacup View Post
You say the toilets are blocked as if it's a fact, you don't provide a source for that statement, you just say it as if it's true. I've been on 3 Northern services today, the toilets have been fine on each one. If all the toilets are blocked, why is that?

Rural branch lines exist because of commuters, for the record.

On the customer service front, if I've never had bad customer service from Northern, why is that? I don't understand. Please explain to me when you've had bad customer service specifically?

Also, I do not work for the railways, I work for Manchester City Council.
I have indeed had some bad times with Northern rail. About 8 weeks ago while taking friends on a trip into Manchester, the guard became very impatient when I asked for more than two tickets. There being five of us. After the second (I had explained what I wanted clearly and politely I add) he said "For goodness sake waht d'ya want now?"
Now as someone who does not work for a franchise, I'm no expert, but even I can see something is wrong here.
Then I heard of someone being given a hard time because he tried to pay with a £50 note. The guard wanted to throw the poor bloke off the train and raised his voice and threatened him with prosecution for not paying, when in fact the guard just didn't have the change.

Whether the toilets are blocked or not it does not excue the general state they can be left in.