View Single Post
Old 29th March 2013, 19:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Hi Gray,
I could do with whatever you are on, you seem to get through a great deal of work. I have one square foot of my "N" gauge layout to finish and havn't managed it during the past three months. I have all the bits and made the farm buildings but have to put up fencing and lay farmyard and grass. I wrote about starting the layout about 18 months ago under "A project for Winter", I didn't say which Winter though !
Regards, Tony
No you don't want what I'm on ....
I used to work but got ill in 2010 which put paid to me being a Nurse for good
BUT
I am a doer not a watcher/vegetater I have to keep my mind active and I have been building this model railway for -8-9 years so I decided to learn how to do better models and have gradually rebuilt everything on the layout

I get like a bear with a sore head when I can't do anything and not getting out taking photographs is my passion but only just been able to get my scooter out over the snow so the "Mancave" has been really productive in 20 minute shifts every day ( can't do any longer too much pain)

One piece of stuff not yet reported is

The making of Vacuum brake pipes that can be connected by the use of a tiny (1mm x0.5mm disc magnet ) got a prototype and looking for a bit better elastic now but it works well and will do air brakes too

See photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130327_141457.jpg (104.5 KB, 16 views)

https://www.flickr.com/gp/grays_photos/6P1643