View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2013, 18:33

OK not getting into the mancave much as SWMBO is insistent about me doing joinery at a 1-1 scale in the kitchen putting together the bits for her to put together a new kitchen

but when I get chance as well as doing more to the Wagon Works which is now getting the name - Jacksons Wagon Works
As the family of the Jacksons used to own Clay Cross Company and the Ashover Light Railway so I thought it would look good especially as the only PO wagons I have are Clay Cross Company ones

there are 100 OO gauge figures to paint up to look a little more realistic

I have completed a conversion of an LNER Bogie Bolster into a Crane runner to go with the 75T Hornby Breakdown train

Also my Station-masters house is progressing and now has a rambling rose and window boxes - I was hoping that there would be some children in that 100 figures I got from Ebay but alas no

and I have just acquired a proper Milk Tanker for the Branch line Milk train which is waiting for photographing for the stock catalogue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20121228_200026aa.jpg (98.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00005aa.jpg (93.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00007aa.jpg (113.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Departmental Breakdown train bolster crane runner ex LNER .jpg (25.3 KB, 12 views)

https://www.flickr.com/gp/grays_photos/6P1643