View Single Post
Old 13th June 2012, 23:36

Talking Hello from the southwest

Hiya I'm Andy from totnes in Devon, now I was once a train spotter when I was younger, I've traveled on many of class of diesels in my lifetime but as a grew older the love of the train started to fade properly due to the fact of priverting the network & withdrawing loads of great diesels.... Any way as you do, you go mad in your teens & twenties then you grow up, I'm now 31 & got two wonderful boys ones coming upto 3 & enjoys nothing more than going down to Newton abbot station to watch the trains & loves going to buckfastleigh station & seeing & walking around there, he loves Thomas the tank, I've got him shed loads of Thomas & track to play with, this is why I've joined up today as my love has come back plus when I get my own space the train set what I played with will make a return but this time like you see in Hornby mags!! As for my other little man he's only 3 months so no chance of getting him into anything yet!! Lol, I'm sure there must be on here your fave engine or class, well I've got a few starring with class 20's, 37's, 47's, 50's top of my table other classes are near there but nothing like a hover & tractor thundering up a nice gradient!!
Hope I haven't bored you guys & gals but you get these one liners which are just borring, with me & given you guys some background on why I'm here today!! Many thanks & I hope to read some of your comments, just one last thing it's dear to my heart some may of met him or may not but my partner in crime when I was young who had trains like me & spotted with me is no longer with me who died two years ago & is still missed by all, Peter denham was a great friend!!
Thank you guys once again & speak to you soon ; )