View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2009, 21:10

Wink

Well, this is just an update for anyone who's interested? I'm still hoping to find a similar render modeller like myself of this sort of thing in the UK but not yet, it seems.
The basic loco is pretty much complete, although there are bits I do intend to add later and some stuff I've connected more by guesswork than fact.
Yes, I do intend to go and visit a real one this year! Probably Foremark Hall, I think it's closest and the one I've had the most photos of to work from. It's often better to try and model first then look at something real later when you realise which bits need the extra information. Anyway, I want to get on with the tender and a few bits of rolling stock and then scenery - what's a train without leaves on the track? And that blasted steam that will hide all the work I've done!
(BTW - the colour scheme and no identification or name plate is based on the available data/information about the state of locos that were at the SSR, I intend to put butterfly marks on at some point.)
Quite a large attachment, sorry!
Cheers!
--
Olly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hall3a.jpg (124.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Crayons; 2nd January 2009 at 21:14.