Railway Forum

Railway Forum (https://www.railwayforum.net/index.php)
-   Say Hello (https://www.railwayforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NEWB saying hi (https://www.railwayforum.net/showthread.php?t=7809)

bcousins 9th June 2010 23:54

NEWB saying hi

hi folks. geez that was quick, just kidding.

my name is Ben Cousins (And no i am not the footballer)

what is this forum all about really? i have my own forum but it only has 7 members and i offered a bit of variety. i have a *counts on fingers* 20 way conversation with myself. i will put the url in my signature with a bit of library humour. (only us library people will get it) and i am based in AUSTRALIA.

is there ANY penalty for double/triple posting (a victim i am) ?

your newer user
bcousins

locojoe 10th June 2010 10:40

Hello

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcousins (Post 48206)
hi folks. geez that was quick, just kidding.

my name is Ben Cousins (And no i am not the footballer)

what is this forum all about really? i have my own forum but it only has 7 members and i offered a bit of variety. i have a *counts on fingers* 20 way conversation with myself. i will put the url in my signature with a bit of library humour. (only us library people will get it) and i am based in AUSTRALIA.

is there ANY penalty for double/triple posting (a victim i am) ?

your newer user
bcousins

Hello bcousins 15 eh nice to be young Welcome to the forum, mind how you go. :)

Squeaky88 10th June 2010 20:23

hello Ben welcome to the forum. This forum is about trains and anything to do with trains. Chuff chuff.

DSY011 10th June 2010 21:10

Hello Ben welcome to the Railway Forum. The forum is about Railways and anything to do with them. We have members from all around the world. Some just like photographing railway subjects, others are still working on the railways, and some are into model railways. That is what the site is about

bcousins 10th June 2010 23:59

thanks a lot guys. posts i start will most likely be part of the NSW rail Sector. i will post with <NSW> so you know.

John H-T 11th June 2010 22:07

Welcome to the Forum Ben. Look forward to your posts.

Best wishes,

John H-T.

bcousins 11th June 2010 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by John H-T (Post 48360)
Welcome to the Forum Ben. Look forward to your posts.

Best wishes,

John H-T.

Is that a uniform thing to say to all members?

John H-T 12th June 2010 20:38

Sorry if it sounds that way, but I do try to greet everyone who joins and I genuinely do look forward to your posts and hope that you will make many of them so keeping the Forum active and interesting and not just the witterings of people like me who have been posting since the Dark Ages!

Best wishes,

John H-T.

bcousins 12th June 2010 22:31

If only more forums looked at it that way

48111 13th June 2010 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by John H-T (Post 48421)
Sorry if it sounds that way, but I do try to greet everyone who joins and I genuinely do look forward to your posts and hope that you will make many of them so keeping the Forum active and interesting and not just the witterings of people like me who have been posting since the Dark Ages!

Best wishes,

John H-T.

Ditto.
Welcome to the forum anyway.