15:08

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Members Area > Say Hello

Ask the experts

Old 24th September 2010, 09:13

Ask the experts

Morning guys and girls, ive got a question and i figure your the best people to answer it!
I am traveling to inverness from euston this sunday (26th) evening (@ 2055) on the caledonian sleeper train.
In turn a freind of mine is taking the same train but the other way! ie shes traveling on the evening sleeper from inverness to london.
At what point do they cross over? or do they stop at the same station at some point and if so how long?

I tried calling the company but all they were good for was explaining the difference between berths, bunks and reclining seats!
Many thanks
John

Old 24th September 2010, 13:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3051422 View Post
Morning guys and girls, ive got a question and i figure your the best people to answer it!
I am traveling to inverness from euston this sunday (26th) evening (@ 2055) on the caledonian sleeper train.
In turn a freind of mine is taking the same train but the other way! ie shes traveling on the evening sleeper from inverness to london.
At what point do they cross over? or do they stop at the same station at some point and if so how long?

I tried calling the company but all they were good for was explaining the difference between berths, bunks and reclining seats!
Many thanks
John
The northbound train 1S25 is scheduled to pass the southbound train 1M16 between Gretna Junction and Beattock in the Lockerbie area, at approx. 02.25 hrs that is if they are both running to time.

Last edited by 21Aman; 24th September 2010 at 13:05.