16:07

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Members Area > Say Hello

Old 19th March 2018, 19:49

Good evening all. My name is Gareth from a north WalesI’m a new member on behalf of my father who sadly passed away three weeks ago. I joined as he was an avid railway, locomotive and steam train enthusiast. He had many books and magazines which I have a post up in the for sale section. Apologies as I’m clueless with forums and new to a site like this. I wanted his items to go to someone who would appreciate what he had and what he had collected. Thank you for reading.

Old 19th March 2018, 20:52
Station Manager

Hello Gareth and welcome to the Railway Forum. Sorry to hear that your farther has passed. I would love to some more railway books, BUT, she who must be obeyed has said, NO MORE BOOKS. Hope someone on the forum will be able to help you out. It might help if you posted a few of the titles and or other things you want to pass on.
Old 19th March 2018, 23:19

Hello Gareth, Welcome to the forum and please accept my condolences at the passing of your father. I too lost mine 8 years ago. I too am an avid rail fan and especially steam, but have no room to store anymore reading material, plus I may already have the same as you. If I hadn't so many, I know of where you live, as I once lived and worked that way, but moved long ago.

Re you just learning about forums, I have been on some for years and still learning today. I am sure that any help you require on here, somebody will help you, as they are a Great bunch. Good Luck.
Old 22nd March 2018, 12:13

Hello Gareth welcome to the forum