07:50

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Members Area > Say Hello

Hi to all rail fans!

Old 22nd January 2018, 16:43

Hi to all rail fans!

Hi guys and gals, my name is Chris and I am a travel video creator on Youtube. Although most of my videos feature airplanes, I have been traveling with trains �� for years. In fact, whenever there is a train to go, I choose it instead a car or a plane - well, mostly ��.
Recently I also started to make travel videos about my trips on rails, with my first one being about Italy’s Frecciarossa ETR 1000 in Executive Class. I will post a video about that next Sunday.

So I would like to use this forum to talk about trains, interesting train travel opportunities and to share some of my experience both with text and video!

Let’s travel the world!

Last edited by The Jetstreamer Travels; 22nd January 2018 at 17:14. Reason: Spelling error
Old 23rd January 2018, 20:05
Station Manager

Hello to "The Jetstreamer Travels" and welcome to the Railway Forum. A trip from Bulawayo to Victoria Falls is well worth doing. Not only do you see a waterfall of almost a mile wide, but you also travel through a great Game Reserve by train. I spent 18 months working on these two lines as a fireman before being transferred to the Easton area.
Old 23rd January 2018, 20:55

That's a great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSY011 View Post
Hello to "The Jetstreamer Travels" and welcome to the Railway Forum. A trip from Bulawayo to Victoria Falls is well worth doing. Not only do you see a waterfall of almost a mile wide, but you also travel through a great Game Reserve by train. I spent 18 months working on these two lines as a fireman before being transferred to the Easton area.
Wow, must be a cool feeling to have participated in such a historic project. That is certainly one of my dream routes. I think Africa has some of the most exciting railways worldwide.
That's definitely on my to do list!