22:26

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Members Area > Say Hello

remusdave

Old 2nd May 2010, 09:28
Registered Member

DAVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by klordger1900 View Post
Dont you mean Dave ja vue!!
Or maybe Daves ja vue!!

Old 2nd May 2010, 10:30
user

No. The previous post was made three times. It has since my last visit been reduced.
Old 2nd May 2010, 10:49
user

Quote:
Originally Posted by remus View Post
Nice to hear dave t is still active and that all is well. Dave
Yes thanks Dave. I'm into Flight Simulation now and have been for quite a while. I am one of the original members www.swfsg.co.uk here. The software is so good and accurate that even Boeing now train their pilots using it. One of the leaders in this are http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

My other love is using 'Live for Speed' www.lfs.com in multi-player. You can even compete with the free download on one track and is satiating my 'buzz' that I used to get while I was Motorcycle Racing, It's that good!

I also run the Racing Section at http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=forum and still manage to beat youngsters a quarter of my age which is very satisfying. When you racing against say; someone in Australia, Ukraine, Hungary and many other places including the UK and beating them, it's very good for my brain activity which we should all be interested in doing as we get older. 'LFS' has the most realistic graphics of any game/simulator out there.

My other (not so often lately) enjoyment is, 'Rail Simulator'. Ten times better than 'Microsoft Train Simulator' and as I remember my time on the railways, more than 95% authentic even down to the power/amperage building up on controller positions and the field weakening system accurately shown as well. The steam sounds are more realistic as are the diesel sounds too. I thoroughly recommend this to you all and a friend I have 'Ken D,ath' also took my recommendation and achieves much pleasure for this great memory tweak. You can even sleepin before working your engine/train and that's something we never had before haha.

Last edited by G7USL; 2nd May 2010 at 10:51.