04:39

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Railway Modelling > Railway Modelling

Wisbech Model Railway Club - Open Day

Old 26th November 2016, 22:25

Wisbech Model Railway Club - Open Day

Wisbech Rose Fair commences on Wednesday 4th July until and including Saturday 7th. During these few days, Wisbech Model Railway Club will be holding 'Open Days' and offering FREE admission to all, as donations will be welcome. We will be in a New and Better venue for this event and in The Ballroom, Wisbech Social Club & Institute, Hill Street, Wisbech, PE13 1BA, Between 10.00. and 16.00..

This IS wheelchair accessible via Scrimshaw Passage to the left of the building and hopefully signposted.

In operation our Club model railway Hungate Bridge, model railways in various scales and scale models.

For those visiting on Saturday (7th), the town offers a Huge Parade through part of the town consisting of various Floats, etc., just like a Carnival and Well attended.

Last edited by bramleyman; 29th June 2018 at 22:35. Reason: Updated
Old 20th May 2018, 20:58

Wisbech MRC Update.

For anybody residing in Wisbech Cambs., area and wishing to join the Wisbech Model Railway Club, but unable to do so on a Monday evening, we are pleased to announce we now also meet on a Thursday evening 19.00 - 21.00.. We can be found in Room 1 of The Wisbech Institute, 15, Hill Street, Wisbech, PE13 1BA. New members Most welcome.

It is with immediate effect, that the E-mail address had to be changed to [email protected] following a massive storm yesterday. Thank you.

Last edited by bramleyman; 31st May 2018 at 22:23.
Old 29th October 2018, 01:56

December 2018 Open Day

On Sunday 9th December 2018, Wisbech Model Railway Club are to hold an Open Day between 10am and 4pm at the Clubroom with FREE Entry to all as donations are to be collected. We meet in Room 1 (Upstairs) of The Institute, Hill Street, Wisbech, but sadly with NO disabled access due to stairs being the only way to the room.

WE have three layouts planned to be in operation, with The Club's OO gauge 'Hungate Bridge', then our Secretary's N Gauge and all being well, 'The Club's' new 'N gauge 'Castle Hill' and featuring Modern Image which is currently in the process of being completed.