13:08

Welcome to Railway Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to Railway Forum, a dedicated community for railway and train enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   Railway Forum > Members Area > Say Hello

Hello every Railway fun, I will bring Will Bring Railway into a Big new Golden Age

Old 4th September 2015, 04:10

Hello every Railway fun, I will bring Will Bring Railway into a Big new Golden Age

Hello every Railway fun,
I will bring Will Bring Railway into a Big new Golden Age.

The Internet Revolution of Railway that Will Bring Railway into a Big Golden Age

Abstract
Changing the large-scale transportation business mode of current railway, replacing current large-scale trains by large number of small railway high-speed intelligent driving cars, The railway passenger transportation capacity could be improved greatly, and provide passenger better service of “depart at any time” and “point to point directly”.
In China, this reform at least can make the railway passenger revenue double, from 248 billion RMB in 2014 increased to more than 500 billion RMB per year, freight revenue will increase too.
For current low passenger revenue American railway, this reform will enable railway to provide better services than highway and civil aviation within 2000 kilometers, so that the American railway will come into a golden age of generous profit.
All countries’ railway will come into a Golden Age by this reform.
I will post this article later...

Old 4th September 2015, 09:46

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Daohai.