View Single Post
Old 26th February 2010, 18:03

Thanks for the responses. Yesterday I was in Paraliment and discussed this with Nuneaton MP Bill Olner, who was pointing out that whilst Nuneaton does have aaacess to decent services like XC and the peak time VT's, it's the inconsistency of performance by LM that let the side down.

I travelled down yeserday to London on the 08:02 LM from Nuneaton, I reckon about 30 passengers boarded. The train was a few seats remaining, same at Rugby. The train finally reached 'stading point' past Northampton. Apparently, a lotof the faliure soccur in the Northampton area, and also the access to that section away from the main WC adds a lot of time.

Got me thinking, what if LM ran this service, but had maybe only one train every two hours calling at Northampton, then ther other ones only call at Rugby then non-stop to Euston.

The 350s better suit the demand levels than the massive 390s at Nuneaton, would seat reservations convince you more to use the LM desrios and also if they ran non-stop past either Northampton and Rugby, saving maybe 10 minutes?