View Single Post
Old 1st July 2010, 16:54

Mr Crow is not a pal of mine,he is the General Secretary of the RMT Trade Union.
Any comments you wish to put to Mr Crow send them to him not me.
I went down to Unity House to have my long service badge awarded to me. This should have taken place in 2006, but on the day of bob Crows visit to my Branch, I was flying over the Atlantic to Florida, so I got my badge in the Post.
I will repeat my assertion yet again that EWS/DB et al are one of the worst employers on the railway, and that is an assessment reached by myself from bitter experience with the management of this company.
One good thing has happened that the person in charge has gone back to the land of maple leaves and Eskimos. For me that is one of the best moves EWS/DB have taken in the whole history of this nasty led company.
If you have no knowledge of such things, open you eyes and ears you may learn some thing.
You will understand what is going on when they come for you, and like the rest you will become a statistic with good memories shattered by the inept management of this company.
If you want Bob Crows Email just ask me, then you can talk to the horses mouth about level playing field PLC, and how it effects people.