View Single Post
Old 12th October 2014, 12:41

Hello from Stevenage

Hello folks,

Hope you are all well and haven't gotten too rained on if you've been out spotting or photographing lately. I know I did last night photographing the Spirit of the Lakes WCR.

I'm Steve, I've had a passion for railways for as long as I remember. I still have those memories of going to the train station every Saturday with my dad when I was about 5 years old.

Since then I've understood railways more and grown a passion for them. I've recently just started a career on the Railways with First Capital Connect just before the franchise change to Govia Thameslink Railway.

It's great to be working a hobby but you can't let that take over at work. Safety criticalness and whatnot.

I'm out most weekend with my camera snapping away. I'm hoping to go further afield now I have free and discounted travel. I've always been confined to my local station of Stevenage and surrounding areas.

I've decided to join you folks here at railwayforum.net to share my findings, knowledge, info and photos and hopefully learn some new things too with like minded people.

Thanks in advance for having me and I look forward to my stay.

Steven