View Single Post
Old 14th August 2009, 11:27

A note to everyone.
I shall notify you of when the negotiations start and finnish.
Tell you what, when the meetings start, you may of course come along so you can meet who you will be working with and your experience can be put to use. I will give the date and place of the meeting when it is finalised.
IMPORTANT: There is a limit to the amount of people to turn up, so we can't have thousands in one meeting. What we might do is have the meetings over several days so more people can see whats happening.
On the days there will most likely be a small charge to pay for the rooms and start our funding operation going. At the meetings there will be a chance to make a donation. Now then, the main fuction hall at the church can seat 150 people. In the main section of the church (which is modern and multi use) the seats are in a horseshoe shape around a stage where there is a projector system. One of the opportunities here is the magnificant 24-28 (lots but some trees in the way) arch viaduct that toweres above the town. This would be the largest viaduct with a heritage railway over it.
I keep you posted.